Twenty-Three Recommended CX conferences for 2023
- Jan 21 International Conference on Customer Experience Management and Business Intelligence (ICCEMBI) - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Jan 28 International Conference on Customer Experience Management and Marketing (ICCEMM) - Sydney, Australia
- Feb 01 International Conference on Customer Dynamics and Customer Experience Creation (ICCDCEC) - Melbourne, Australia
- Feb 15 International Conference on Customer Experience Management (ICCEM) - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- May 10-11 Customer Service & Experience West 2023 – San Diego, United States
- May 17 World CX Summit - Singapore, Singapore
- May 17 CXO Executive Exchange - Saint Louis, United States
- May 22-24 Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo – Denver, United States
- June 11-13 Pega Inspire – Las Vegas, United States
- June 13-15 CX North America (Forrester) – Nashville, United States
- June 19-22 Customer Contact Week – Las Vegas, United States
- Jul 15 International Conference on Customer Dynamics and Customer Experience Creation (ICCDCEC) - Bali, Indonesia
- Jul 19-20 CX Innovators in Finance (CXFS) – Boston, United States
- Jul 22 International Conference on Customer Experience (ICCE) - Berlin, Germany
- Jul 22 Experience Africa – Washington DC, United States
- Aug 23 International Conference on Customer Experience and Management (ICCEM) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Aug 22-23 CEM Africa – Cape Town South Africa
- Sep 5-8 Inbound 23 – Boston, United States
- Sep 20 International Conference on Customer Experience and Design (ICCED) - Lisbon, Portugal
- Sep 23 International Conference on Customer Experience Management and Marketing (ICCEMM) - Vancouver, Canada
- Oct 11-12 Customer Services Revolution – Cleveland, United States
Since 1992 Steve Towers has chaired, keynoted and delivered many major conferences across the globe. Recognized as an inspirational speaker in his own right he chairs top line panels and coordinates with organizers fantastic portfolio's of speakers.
Keynotes and presentations
With sincere passion, experience and audience connection Steve’s keynotes and presentations have inspired and motivated individuals and teams from 25 to 8,000 people across 41 countries on six continents.
Constantly evolving the material the presentations are ‘ of the moment’ and bring powerful motivational content derived from hands-on practice in the worlds leading organizations.
Current topics also include:
What every ‘C‘ level needs to know about Customer Experience
Terms like customer experience management are banded about by consultants and popular business journals. However customer experience is often associated with the soft and fluffy pop management sentiment that the customer is king, and typically lacks a clear objective contribution to business success.
Prepare to reframe that thinking. Customer Experience Management, as practiced by several of the worlds’ leading companies, is science based and enables organisations to consistently win the triple crown – what can be more tangible in terms of achieving business success?
Putting the customer at the centre of your universe.
3-6-12 hour indepths
In addition Steve delivers half/full and two day sessions, underwritten and accredited, to senior executives and business professionals on transforming thinking and practice. Specific sessions can be tailored to your event.
In the last two years these sessions have also been delivered in USA, Singapore, Australia, UAE, UK, China, India, Malaysia and South Africa. A terrific add-on value to your corporate or open event they provide the means for teams to return to their work environment stimulated and ready to deliver impactful results immediately.
Looking for a Judge/Awards role?
Since 2002 he has also participated as a judge and chair of major international Award programs including recently IQPC, PEX Network, NASSCOM, Marcus Evans, IBM, Microsoft, EDS, iCMG, Virgin, Gartner, Forrester and IIBA.
Check to see if he is available
>> NASSCOM BPM Summit <<
Senior Executive Sessions
In room or Online
February - Los Angeles, USA
February - Joburg, South Africa
February - Dubai, UAE
March - Washington DC, USA
March - Detroit, USA
March - Indian Wells, USA
April - Jo burg, South Africa
May - Sydney, Australia
May - Brisbane, Australia
June - Abu Dhabi, UAE
June - Dublin, Eire
July - Denver, USA
August - Las Vegas, USA
October- Madrid, Spain
October - Denver, USA
October - Los Angeles, USA
October- Johannesburg, South Africa
November - Dubai, UAE
December - London, England
January 2023 - Dubai, UAE
January - Denver, USA
January - Miami, Florida