Steve Towers, business entrepreneur has founded more than a dozen companies and associations including a number of global firsts:
Some of the people I work with to deliver Customer Experience Transformations across 116 countries in 400+ organizations. Review them here.
The subsequent output 'Customer Experience Management Method (CEMMethod™)' is the means by which several of the world's leading companies achieve their ongoing success. CEMMethod™ is now at version 11 (eleven).
- Steve Received the 'Lifetime Achievement Award' at Gartner's San Diego Conference in February 2007.
- Received the ‘Enterprise Architecture Hall of Fame Award’ at iCMG’s Bangalore Conference in 2011.
- Awarded Community Contributor of the 2018 at the PEX Week conference in Florida in 2018 https://youtu.be/hLPjYbPPRKA
- As part of the evolution of BPM Steve co-developed the CEMMethod™ to encompass leading change approaches such as Customer Experience Management, Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Management, Agile and BPR.
- Steve Towers has published many books, appeared on TV and Radio and supports the development of approaches for progressing Enterprises towards customer centric operations and practice.
- As a leading proponent of Customer Experience Management published best sellers ‘Outside-In The Secret’, ‘The Process Tactics Playbook’ and contributed to ‘Foundations for Customer Centricity’ with business partner James Dodkins.
- Steve Manages the world’s largest Lean Six Sigma Group on LinkedIn (525K members at time of writing). He also Directs and manages 20+ progressive LinkedIn groups towards improving business performance through customer centric thinking.
- Steve Towers is active in advancing the Customer cause through social and business networks, and sits as an executive advisor on several company boards, including non profits and charitable enterprises.
- Steve Towers frequently chairs and keynotes the major conferences on the theme of Business Transformation & Customer Experience.
You can see the recent and upcoming at http://www.stevetowers.com/speaking.html
- Read some of the recent ADVANCE PRAISE here